Sunday, January 08, 2006

Africa in America

Experienced part of Africa' Safari and Serengeti...atleast a percent of it...here in the backwoods of Arizona...at Camp Verde. Out of Africa Park.

The Serengeti simulation is nice...I wonder if the fencing could be more discreet, but thats nitpicking, especially when an actual trip to Tanzania/Kenya is not on the anvil...

Still can't forget the Ostrich picking on my camera and the Giraffe slobbering all over my hand and face! Or better yet..getting charged by a white tiger...albeit from behind a fence.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Deb Sistrunk Nelson said...

I had no idea we had this in America. It sounds like a great experience. I'm glad that white tiger was behind the fence!

Deb Sistrunk Nelson said...

By the way, thanks for the links. I'm enjoying the websites.